Professor Nenad Suzić
NENAD SUZIĆ (11th 10th 1950, Prusac; New Town). After finishing school for teachers in Prijedor completed in pedagogy and sociology at the University of Zagreb. Master’s degree from the same university on the topic of “student-moral formation” 1989. in Zagreb. He defended his doctoral dissertation at the Faculty of Philosophy on “Characteristics of teachers and students’ attitudes towards teaching” in 1995. year.
Movement in service: As a teacher for the 1970th years as a teacher in the subject teaching 1971st year. Teachers job done since 1976. to 1981. Center in New City elementary schools. Since 1981. to 1993. The professor of sociology and psychology at the high school. Since 1987. to 1993. The work performed by the Assistant Director and then perform the director of the school in Novi Grad. Since 1993. to 1996. he worked as a foreman at the Pedagogical Institute of Banja Luka. Since 1996. The teaching pedagogy at the University of Banja Luka. In the period since 1998. to 2000. she is the Minister of Education in the Government of the Republic of Serbian. Pedagogy and currently teaches sociology of education in Banja Luka.
Sional action: Seventeen authors wrote and co-author of seven books, 110 scientific papers and 23 newspaper articles. The book “Introduction to the inclusion of” publishes an Italian publisher “Ericsson”, and his works have been published in the United States, Ukraine, Slovenia and the former Yugoslav countries. The creator of the concept of the reform of the education system in the Republic of Serbian started in 1998. year. He is an active member of the Russian Academy of Pedagogical and Social Sciences, and the American Psychological Association (APA). Actively use English and German. He has authored or co-authored several textbooks for students. It has a decent level of computer literacy and use: Word, Excel, Corel Draw, power-point and SPSS10.
Professional concern: Since graduating deals with values and moral issues related to teaching and learning. Especially looking for motives and value drivers that motivate and discourage students in learning. Harsh but fair critic of traditional schools. Do not ignore its benefits, but points out the weaknesses. Argues that the pedagogy of teaching to be moved to the pedagogy of learning. Developing models of interactive and cooperative learning and pedagogical models for optimal communication.
– Russia – educational tours with high school students.
– Ukraine – educational tours with high school students.
– Romania – official Balkan Conference on Cooperation in the field of education.
– Izalija – Bologna, signed the instrument of accession Bologna process.
– Bulgaria – Bulgarian-Serbian meet friends.
– Germany – Berlin, Europe Rectors Conference.
– Spain – tourist visits.
– Greece – visit the Ministry of Education.
– Greece – Visit to the University of Ioannina (Juana).
– Greece – visit the experimental schools in Athens, Thessaloniki and Ioannina.
– Austria – Ministry of Education visits.
– Czechoslovakia – Study visits by tourists.
– England – Bishops Grossetets Coledge visits.
– England – visit Oxford and Cambridge.
– England – Nottingham University visits – presentation of our reform experience.
– France – conference on reconciliation in the Balkans.
– Switzerland – Conference on removing offensive content from textbooks.
– The Netherlands – tourist visits.
– Switzerland – Zurich – tourist visits.
– Hungary – visits to exchange experiences in reform curricula.
– Poland – tourism visits.
– Poland – tourism-study visits, lectures and her organization.
– United States – New York – meeting at the level of the state administration.
– United States – Washington, meeting with the Minister (Secretary General) Education in the United States and continue to visit.
– United States – California, UCLA visits.
– United States – Chicago – Visit the Association of Serbs.
– United States – Tenessy, visit the University and the Centre for Education standards in the United States.
– USA – Portland, Oregon, a private visit.
– United States – Washington, Steering Committee of World-Bank.
– Italy – Study Visit to Bologna, Venice, and Rome.
– Italy – Participation in an educational congress in Rimini (2007) and a study visit Bologna